In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a new patron list in Koha. Patron lists can help you modify a batch of patrons simultaneously, so they are very handy!
- Log into your Koha Staff interface
- Go to Home › Tools › Patron lists
- Click on +New Patron List
- Give your patron list a name that makes sense to you
- Click Save
- Now you can add patrons to your list
- in the box “patron search” type in the name of your desired patrons
- Koha will auto-suggest as you type, so you only have to type in the first few letters of the patrons name or surname
- You can add as many patrons as you want.
- When you are done, click “Add Patrons”
- And that’s it!
Do you want to keep up to date with new tutorials? Subscribe for the latest updates and more! If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, leave a comment below!